The Youth Action Board is a team of young leaders that brings valuable youth perspectives to Hearts With A Mission’s work. They demonstrate how young people can contribute today.
YOUTH ACTION BOARD MISSION
Exemplify young leadership and help HWAM transform communities and create positive change in the world.
Calling All Youth With A Mission! Are you ready to:
* Gain leadership experience
* Create meaningful relationships
* Improve services for youth & families
* Build your resume
* Contribute to a positive change in our community
* You are a current or former youth in any of Hearts With A Mission’s programs
* You are 16 years old or older
* Willing to commit 2 or more hours per month
Community Resource Partners
• Safe Families for Children
• Transitional Living Program
• Independent Living Program
• Recovery Cafe
The benefits of the Youth Advisory Board include:
One to One Mentoring
The Voice of the Young People
Peer to Peer Connections
”I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.Martin Luther King Jr.
What could I be if I had support?
”I am fearfully and wonderfully madePs 139:14