Thank you AllCare Health for your support!
Qualifying seniors are those who are 65+ and living independently in their own homes.
Eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Companion care is our primary service.
The following are some services our volunteers may be able to help provide support with:
- Entertainment Outings
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands (Haircare, Nails, Bank, Etc.)
- Shopping (Grocery, Personal, Etc.)
- Escorting to Appointments
- Pet Care
- Home Safety Improvements
- Yard Clean up/ Maintenance Small Home repairs
Ways to Get Involved
- If you have an hour a week to sit with someone and check in on them, or even an hour a month?
- A lot of our seniors could use a meal delivered to them that they didn’t have to prepare.
- Take a senior to their doctor’s appointments or to the grocery store.
- Help them around their home. (Sometimes, that is the best way to get to know them better.)
- Take their animals on a walk or to the vet
- Invite someone out to lunch with you or to the movies
- Maybe you are handy and would be willing to help with repairs or installing grab bars, making their home safer and accessible.
- We will always need people that would be willing for one-time projects of yard clean up, etc.
- We can most certainly always use prayer as we begin this new program and prayer for those seniors who will be coming into our care.
- Consider donating your money to Hearts With A Mission to continue supporting all the amazing programs offered.